Fairfield North At Patchogue
68-76 Mount Vernon Avenue • Patchogue, NY 11772 • Leasing Office Phone: 631-567-1144
Conveniently located near St. Joseph's College, Route 112, Sunrise Highway & the Long Island Rail Road. The beautifully landscaped grounds feature On-site laundry room, playground & basketball court.
Our spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments feature newly renovated kitchens & baths, many closets & a large terrace. Heat & hot water is included in the monthly rent.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$50 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee-$35 per dog/$400 security deposit, weight limit 35 lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
- Utilities: Gas heat and hot water included.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield North At Patchogue offers:
- Professionally Landscaped
- Paver Walkways & Bluestone Entries
- Basketball Court
- On-Site Laundry
- Community Parking
- On-Site Maintenance
- Cable Ready
- Air Conditioning
- Vertical Window Treatments
- Wall-to-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Decorator Designed Hallway Entry
- Individual Terrace
- *End Apartment with Private Entry and Full Length Glass Front Door~Select Units/Additional Fee
- Gas Stove
- Modern Kitchen Cabinetry
- Vinyl Tile Kitchen Flooring
- Seperate Dining Area
- Raised Panel Bath Vanity Cabinetry
- Tri-View Mirror
- Updated Lighting
- Ceramic Tile Bath And Tub
- Ceramic Tile Bath Flooring
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.