2 Baker Street • West Babylon, NY 11704 • Leasing Office Phone: 631-587-6096
Spacious, newly renovated 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with heat & hot water included! Close to all!
Fairfield Oaks is a professionally landscaped community with many features including newly updated tuscany style kitchen cabinetry with stainless steel appliances & granite kitchen countertops, plush carpeting, air conditioning, ceramic tile bath w/ granite bath countertops, crown molding, vertical window treatments, raised panel doors and ceiling fans.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$50 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit, weight limit 35 lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
- Utilities: Gas heat and hot water included.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Oaks offers:
- Decorator Designed Hallway Entries
- On-Site Laundry
- Community Parking
- Paver Walkways & Bluestone Entries
- Gas Heat And Hot Water Included In The Rent
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Wall-Unit Air Conditioning
- Cable/Fios Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vertical Window Treatments
- Crown And Base Moulding
- Updated Lighting
- Updated Raised Panel Kitchen Cabinetry
- Tuscany Style Kitchen Cabinetry
- Granite Kitchen Countertop
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vinyl Tile Kitchen Flooring
- Eat In Kitchen
- Updated Vanity
- Ceramic Bath And Flooring
- Granite Bath Countertop
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.