Fairfield Courtyard At Deer Park
1-61 Golden Avenue • Deer Park, NY 11729 • Leasing Office Phone: 516-586-3216
Outstanding renovated apartment homes with Tuscany-Style kitchen cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Beautiful professional landscaping with courtyard entrances. Sliding glass doors to large outdoor terrace and on-site laundry.
Fairfield Court At Deer Park is so close to Deer Park Avenue where you can find great shops and foodie fare. Around the corner...you'll discover the new Arches Tanger Outlet Center, Kohl's and Home Depot. We are just moments to the Long Island Expressway, Exit 51.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$50 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthly fee$35 per dog/$400 security deposit. Weight limit 35 lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
- Utilities: Gas heat and hot water included.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Courtyard At Deer Park offers:
- One Bedroom, Two Bedroom and Two Bedroom Duplex
- Some Private Entry Two Bedroom, One and One Half Baths
- On-Site Community Parking
- Paver Walkways And Bluestone Entries
- On-Site Laundry
- Cable/Fios Ready
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Ample Closet Space
- Ceiling Fan
- Crown And Base Molding
- Updated Lighting Fixtures
- Vertical Window Treatments
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Tuscany-Style Kitchen Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Ceramic Tile Kitchen Flooring
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.