Fairfield Courtyard North At Farmingdale
83 Elizabeth Street • Farmingdale, NY 11735 • Leasing Office Phone: 516-586-3216
Two Bedroom Lower
Two Bedroom Upper
Beautiful, spacious Two Bedroom, One Bath apartment home. We offer updated kitchen and bath, central air conditioning, plush carpeting, crown and base moulding, vertical window treatments.
Fairfield Courtyard North is just minutes to Farmingdale village where you can explore the revitalization of the village with many shops and restaurants. So convenient to the Long Island Railroad where you can catch a train at the Farmingdale Station for a quick trip to Manhattan or points East!
We are easily reached via Route 110, Route 135 (Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway) as well as Route 24, Hempstead Turnpike.
- Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
- Application fee: $200 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
- Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
- Lease term: One or two year lease with $45 per month increase for second year.
- Pet policy: Monthy fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit. Weight limit 25 lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit.
- Utilities: Not included.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Courtyard North At Farmingdale offers:
- Private Entry Apartment Homes
- Ample Community Parking
- Extra Storage Available
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Wall-to-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Wall-Unit Air Conditioning
- Cable/Fios Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Heat
- Crown & Base Moulding
- Walk-In Closets
- Updated Lighting Fixtures
- Updated Raise Panel Cabinetry
- Vinyl Tile Kitchen Flooring
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.