Fairfield Courtyard At Farmingdale
150 Secatogue Avenue • Farmingdale, NY 11735 • Leasing Office Phone: 516-586-3216
· Outstanding Renovations With Beautiful Architectural Features Planned Including Ledgestone Exterior With Gable Accents
· Paver Walkways To New Elegant Designer Hall Entry With Pendant Lighting
· New Resident Directory
· Detached Garage Parking~Available Upon Request At Nominal Monthly Fee*
· Community Exterior Parking~Limited Availability Upon Request At Nominal Monthly Fee*
· Exceptional Professional Landscaping Details
*call for details
Apartment Home Features
· Studio, One Bedroom And Two Bedroom
· Washer And Dryer In Each Apartment Home
· Air Conditioning
· Fios Ready
· Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
· Two-Tone Paint
· Crown And Base Moulding
· Ceiling Fans
· 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
· High-Hat Lighting
· Intercom With Video To Main Entry Door
· Spacious Closets With Wire Shelving
· Raised Panel Tuscany-Style Kitchen Cabinetry
· Stainless Steel Appliances
· Granite Countertops
· Stove With Self-Cleaning Oven
· Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave.
· Ceramic Tile Kitchen Floor
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Layouts and dimensions are approximate and for display
Fairfield Courtyard At Farmingdale offers:
Fairfield Courtyard At Farmingdale is just moments from the Long Island Railroad, Farmingdale Station so you can enjoy a quick commute to Manhattan! We are just a block away from the renowned village of Farmingdale. Farmingdale village offers many stylish shops, great restaurants, local gym, nearby yoga and trendy pubs. We are very convenient to SUNY Farmingdale College! We are pet friendly*.
Our spacious Studio, One and Two bedroom apartment homes are newly renovated with Tuscany kitchen cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and ceramic tile kitchen floor. Large living space with plush carpeting, crown and base molding, two-tone paint and washer and dryer in every apartment. We have central air-conditioning, ceiling fans and high-hat lighting.
· Application credit check: $60 non-refundable credit check fee on application ($30 each additional above two).
· Application fee: $400 to be applied to first months rent, if approved.
· Security deposit: One month rent with excellent credit and financial history.
· Lease term: One or two year lease with $45-$50 per month increase for second year.
· Pet policy: Monthly fee $35 per dog/$400 security deposit. Weight limit 30 lbs. $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply.
· Utilities: Utilities are not included.
Note: Pricing, policies, availability, renovations are subject to change without notice*. Finishes and layouts may vary*. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate*. *Restrictions may apply. Contact Leasing for unit specific details. Fairfield Properties is an Equal Housing Opportunity owner/management.